Thursday 16 March 2017

Amdavad : A foodie in town

Went to Ahmedabad to my parents with my lil baby. Ahmedabad no doubt is one of the best cities to live in India. Roads are wide and inspite of being an arid region it has lots of green area. Thanks to Narmada canal, water scarcity is not a problem for Ahmedabad. No blackouts, simple and loving people. To me it's like reliving my childhood, as I have spent my whole childhood in Gujarat.

Being a foodie, I love to explore new food joints. This time I tried couple of new restaurants too. With my few friends I tried Upper crust a small cafe at Vastrapur, their strawberry cheesecake is super yummy. They even serve awesome pastas and sizzlers.

My trip to my parents became even amazing with my brother and my sister inlaw's presence. We went to  Timpani a restaurant in Radison. Their buffet was nice and the live music(indian retro)was soothing. Though food was not what we were expecting. Vegetarians liked the food but non vegetarians were little disappointed.

Tried Shihai at Agora mall too.More than food I liked the ambience. But the vegetarian italian sizzler was nice.
The laser show at Akshardham temple was fun to watch. My lil one had a great of fun watching the lights,she was amazed by it.

Then we went to Shamiyana, a restaurant near koba circle, food was disappointing. The service was quick,ambience was good,but nothing works well for a restaurant when the food it not nice.
The visit could not be completed without a ice cream at Creamistry, Love the French vanilla shake and French cereal ice cream.

Tried many restaurants, but for this visit Upper crust scored high in my food chart. A small place accommodating bakery and restaurant both. Not too pleasant ambience wise but food is really good and not costly at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment